Wednesday 2 May 2012

Tag Questions with the Present Simple

Present simple be and other verbs (be careful :‘I am’→ ‘aren’t I’ but‘I’ m not’→ ‘am I’).  Add the tag question:

    1.   She’s from as mall to win China, ________________?

    2.   They aren’t on their way already, ________________?

    3.   We’re late again, ________________?

    4.   I’m not the person with the tickets, ________________?

    5.   Julie isn’t an accountant, ________________?

    6.   The weather is really bad today, ________________?

    7.   He’s very hand some, ________________?

    8.   They aren’t in Mumbai at the moment, ________________?

    9.   You aren’t from Brazil, ________________?

    10. John’s a very good student, ________________?

    11. I like chocolate very much, ________________?

    12. She doesn’t work in a hotel, ________________?


    13. They need some new clothes, ________________?

    14. We live in at any flat, ________________?

    15. She studies very hard every night, ________________?

    16. Davidand Julie don’t take Chinese classes, ________________?

    17. I often come home late, ________________?

    18. You don’t like spicy food, ________________?

    19. She doesn’t cook very often, ________________?

    20. We don’t watch much TV, ________________?

Answers:

     1.   She’s from as mall town in China, isn’t she?

     2.   They aren’t on their way already, are they?

     3.   We’re late a gain, aren’t we?

     4.   I’m not the person with the tickets, am I?

     5.   Julie isn’t an accountant, is she?

     6.   The weather is really bad today,isn’t it?

     7.   He’s very hand some, isn’t he?

     8.   They aren’t in Beijing at the moment, are they?

     9.   You aren’t from Paris, aren’t you?

     10. John’s a very good student, isn’ the?

     11. I like chocolate very much, don’t I?

     12. She doesn’t work in a hotel, does she?

     13. They need some new clothes, don’t they?

     14. We live in a tiny flat, don’t we?

     15. She studies very hard every night, doesn’t she?

     16. Davidand Julie don’t take Chinese classes, do they?

     17. I often come home late,don’t I?

     18. You don’t like spicy food, do you?

     19. She doesn’t cook very often, does she?

     20. We don’t watch much TV, down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter

free counters